Monday, November 9, 2009
So, you are going to write a blog huh?
I guess that I am. At least I am going to give it a try! I've never thought of myself as a writer and never really thought that I had much of anything to say. But recently there have been several friends and aquaintances asking when I would start writing a blog. So....here it is. This is the start of my blog.
Ok...so my first blog has been written. But now...what should I write about in all of my next blogs??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll follow your blog with caution, but you should follow mine too :).
ReplyDeleteI think your blog will be fantastic! You are so funny they may publish your memoirs into a book! Then you'll be rich and famous and I'll say, "I knew her when. . ."
ReplyDeleteHeidi
waiting for your blog, i can't believe that you ran out of thoughts or WORDS. lol moa
ReplyDeleteWell MOA :)...I wouldn't say that I have run out of words or thoughts. Quite the opposite. More like I can't figure out how to run the filter on them...so currently have the filter blocking all.
ReplyDelete